1. Choose your project size and pattern below
2. Add to cart
3. Proceed with checkout!
4. Please do not send me messages after order is place to make changes as this causes errors and mistakes when preparing orders.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Please send us a email (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- Once our order is prepared and available for pick-up, you'll received notification of date/time of pick-up! Hammer @ Home kit pick-up will be at 105 North Wedge St. Suite 4 Bridgeport. Located in same plaza as Country Roads Grill, located on right side of building facing I-79.
CUSTOM GUIDELINES ----- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted VIA EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days prior to your event.
If approved, a customization fee will apply.